Aqualyx is an aqueous microgelatinous solution, biocompatible and totally resorbable, which eliminates the small accumulations of localized fat that do not disappear when losing weight or that simply appear and remain in areas where each person generates more deposits of fat than others. It is especially effective in areas of the body such as the lateral upper part of the thigh (hips), hips, around the knees, flanks and abdomen, so that, when infiltrated in the corresponding area, it dilutes the fat cells that affect the area. treat and subsequently it is naturally eliminated through the lymphatic system.
What should you know about the treatment?
- You should not apply any cosmetics in the treated area before 12 hours of treatment.
- You must not expose the area to intense heat, such as sun, UVA rays, saunas, etc.
- It is recommended to use compression in the treated area to reduce inflammation, as well as drainage 48 after treatment.
- Itching may appear during application, redness, heat, pain and some bruising that resolves in a few days.
- Body treatments, Surgical Aesthetic Medicine