The facial fillers allow returning the original volume to the face and eliminate flaccidity without the need for surgery. The filling materials (hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite …) have a variable duration and are biocompatible and resorbable. In addition, they offer natural results with a simple application.
With this technique we achieve:
- Eliminate or attenuate wrinkles (crow’s feet, dark circles, barcode …).
- Round cheeks, cheeks and chin.
- Increase the volume of the lips.
- Attenuate nasolabial folds (fine lines that appear on both sides of the nose towards the mouth)
- It allows to achieve a comprehensive facial rejuvenation
- Recover lost volume over the years
- The effects last approximately 1 year or more.
- Get excellent immediate results
Of them the most used by the vast majority of medical aesthetics and plastic surgeons is hyaluronic acid in its different forms.
It is a substance that is found in different animal tissues, it is natural and in turn can be synthesized in the laboratory in different presentations to be injected to fill fine wrinkles, deep folds or provide volume in the desired areas. Most of these products contain lidocaine to reduce discomfort during application. Small bruises may also appear in the application area. Its duration is very variable, between 6-18 months, since it is a resorbable material, and this differs from one person to another.
- Facial Treatments, Surgical Aesthetic Medicine